-->

Helping users of motor-iklangratisterbagus.blogspot.com create social share links

Helping users of motor-iklangratisterbagus.blogspot.com create social share links

Hello there ,

Thank you for the share-link generator tool you mentioned here on your page: motor-iklangratisterbagus.blogspot.com/2013/10/jotform-apps-release-with-100-awesome.html. It was really helpful to me.

I did some exploring and found this other tool. It's ad-free and quite straightforward: https://www.websiteplanet.com/webtools/sharelink/

 
This tool allows you to create links to share on different social media platforms, quickly and easily (and it's completely free, too!)

I wanted to share it with you because I believe it will make a great addition to your page. I am sure your users will appreciate it as well.

 

Best,

Amelia

Share this:

Disqus Comments